Book Title: Definitive Gde To Body Language
By Author(s):ALLAN & BARBARA PEASE
By Publisher:PEASE INTERNATIONAL
From internationally renowned authors, Allan and Barbara Pease comes the worldwide bestseller The Definitive Book of Body Language.
In this book they examine and explain in simple terms, each component of body language. Regardless of your vocation or position in life, you will be able to use it to obtain a better understanding of life's most complex event - a face-to-face encounter with another person. It will make you more aware of your own non-verbal cues and signals, and will show you how to use them to communicate effectively and obtain the reactions you want.
You will also discover how to:
* Make a positive impression on others
* Interview and negotiate successfully
* Know if someone is available
* Bond quickly and encourage others to co-operate
* Make yourself likeable and approachable
* Tell if someone is lying
* Read between the lines of what is said
* Recognise love-signs and power-plays